Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- £225,000 Guide Price*A well-presented three-bedroom modern house* Stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast room with oven and hob*Valliant combination boiler replaced approximately 2 years ago*Enclosed rear garden with direct access into a single garage with parking spaces in front.
- £247,500 Guide Price* A three bedroom family house*Generous sized lounge/dining room*Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated oven and hob*Enclosed south east facing rear garden*Catchment for the Trinity and Oakfield schools* Single garage and parking space.
- £300,000 Guide PriceA charming three bedroom cottage situated within the popular Trinity conservation area of Frome*Well planned accommodation incorporating a sitting room and separate kitchen/dining off*Off road parking for one car*Enclosed rear courtyard garden.
- £315,000 Offers in Excess ofA beautifully presented four bedroom detached modern house*Two reception rooms in addition to a generous sized fitted kitchen/dining room*Enclosed and landscaped east facing rear garden*Off road parking and single garage*No onward chain
- £950,000 Guide Price*An imposing 6 bedroom, 3-storey semi-detached Victorian Town House*3 Main Receptions and a large Kitchen/Dining Room*Private South-Facing Rear Garden with a wooden studio/workshop*Fabulous views to the front across Victoria Park and towards the town centre*
- £425,000 Guide Price*A substantial three double bedroom detached house*Three reception rooms including a generous sized double glazed garden room with access onto an enclosed low maintenance rear garden*Ample off road parking, car port and large double garage/workshop to the rear.
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D