Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
- £387,500 Guide Price*An exceptional, well proportioned three bedroom detached house which has been the subject of extensive work over the last 10 years*Stylish, high end fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surfaces*Three reception rooms* Cul-de-sac setting on the Bath side of the town.
- £245,000 Guide PriceA three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the popular Critchill area of Frome. Fitted kitchen/dining room, living room and double glazed conservatory with French doors onto an enclosed south west facing rear garden. Parking, single garage and no onward chain.
- £395,000 Guide Price*A beautifully presented four bedroom detached family house*Three reception rooms including a double glazed garden room/conservatory with French doors onto a beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden*Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances*No onward chain.
- £450,000 Guide Price*An extremely characterful three bedroom, three storey period house with many original features*A separate one bedroom self contained cottage providing a variety of uses*Attractive, landscaped gardens to the front and rear*Idyllic setting on the edge of the town.
- £425,000 Guide Price*A generous sized four bedroom detached bungalow*Living room and separate dining room to the rear of the property with patio doors onto an enclosed and well stocked south east facing rear garden*Shower room and separate en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom*No onward chain.
- £200,000 Offers in Excess of*A well designed two double bedroom modern house*Fitted kitchen/breakfast with patio doors leading onto an enclosed low maintenance rear garden*Gas fired central heating to radiators via a combination boiler that was replaced approximately 3 years ago*Single garage and parking space
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D