Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
- £425,000 Guide Price*A charming Grade II Listed three bedroom cottage dating from 1450*Two reception rooms including a beautiful sitting room with a large inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove*Three bedrooms in addition to an attic room which would serve as a study/playroom*Off road parking comfortably for three c...
- £375,000 Offers in Excess of*A well-proportioned, extended four bedroom detached house*Generous sized kitchen/dining room with integrated range cooker and dishwasher *Second sitting room/study*En-suite shower room to the principal bedroom in addition to a family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom*Single garage and parking spa...
- £249,995 Offers in Excess of*A two double bedroom period cottage requiring some general updating*Two reception rooms in addition to a 14'1" x 9'5" kitchen*Enclosed rear garden*No onward chain.
- £350,000 Guide Price*A well-appointed four bedroom detached family house*Good sized triple aspect L-shaped lounge/dining room*Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range cooker and polished granite work surfaces*En-suite shower room to the master bedroom*Attractive cottage style garden with views across open countryside...
- £595,000*An exceptional four bedroom period house*Four principal reception rooms including a superb dining/family room with two pairs of bi-folding doors*Self-contained annexe potential with a reception room, double bedroom, shower room and WC to the ground floor*Generous sized south facing enclosed rear ga...
- £297,500 Guide Price*A four bedroom semi-detached property with a large double glazed breakfast/family room and a separate study*Downstairs cloakroom in addition to a first floor bathroom*Good sized, rear garden incorporating shed, pond, greenhouse and productive walnut tree*No onward chain
- £295,000*A well presented three bedroom semi-detached house* Cul-de-sac location on the outskirts of this poplar village*Generous sized double glazed garden room accessed from the existing sitting room providing a dining room/additional reception room*Ample parking for four cars and enclosed rear garden wit...
- £290,000 Guide Price* A beautiful Grade II listed three bedroom cottage*Recently re-furbished with a bespoke fitted kitchen with limestone tiled floor*Open fireplace to the elegant sitting room* Single parking space and patio garden* Outstanding rural views*No onward chain
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D