Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- £300,000 Offers in Excess of*A good sized detached two double bedroom bungalow*Two reception rooms including a large double glazed garden room with outstanding views across the valley towards Clay Hill and Longleat*Gas fired central heating to radiators*Cul-de-sec setting with off road parking, garage and well stocked gardens
- £390,000 Guide Price* A delightful three double bedroom period bedroom cottage*Substantial gardens to the front and rear*Two reception rooms with scope (subject to the usual planning) to reconfigure/extend*Off road parking and large single garage*No onward chain.
- £575,000 Guide Price*A substantial 4-bedroom detached cottage requiring complete renovation and updating*Semi-rural location set within approximately a quarter of an acre bordering open fields* Annexe potential and scope (subject to the usual planning consent) to extend*No onward chain*
- £300,000 Offers in Excess of*A well proportioned 4-bedroom detached family home situated towards the end of a small cul-de-sac*South-facing rear garden*Beautiful rural views* Newly fitted kitchen, new floor coverings throughout the ground floor, stairs and landing* Freshly decorated throughout*No Onward Chain*
- £650,000 Offers in Excess of*A spacious and versatile four bedroom detached house*Five reception rooms with scope to create a self contained ground floor annexe*Generous sized gardens bordering open countryside*Private cul-de-sac setting*Parking, garage and workshop.
- £194,950 Guide Price* A three bedroom modern house within a pedestrianised area*Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with stylish kitchen units* Modern bathroom with electric shower* Enclosed south facing enclosed garden, single garage and two allocated parking spaces*No onward chain.
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D