Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
- £695,000* An elegant three double bedroom 1930's detached house*Three reception rooms including a double glazed garden room overlooking the beautiful, landscaped south facing rear garden*Three double sized bedrooms including the principal with en-suite shower room*Ample parking to the front and a single gar...
- £325,000 Offers in Excess of*A good sized three bedroom semi-detached house*Open plan lounge/dining room with a multi-fuel stove*Solid oak fronted fitted kitchen with Quartz work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor hood*Downstairs cloakroom in addition to a first floor family bathroom*Ample parking for fou...
- £250,000 Offers in Excess of*Well presented, three double bedrooms house*Good size Kitchen/Dining Room with large range cooker and access to the rear garden*Generous size rear garden with two car parking spaces beyond*New boiler, fitted kitchen and bathroom within the last ten years*No onward chain
- £450,000 Guide Price*An extremely spacious four double bedroom three storey town house*Large living room with two double pairs of French doors leading onto an enclosed and landscaped west facing garden*Excellent far reaching rural views*Large lower ground floor void*Owned solar panels producing circa £2,500 per a...
- £320,000 Guide Price*A well-presented three double bedroom semi-detached bungalow*Two receptions including a conservatory/garden room with access onto the south east facing rear garden*Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer*Attractive setting on the Bath side of the town.
- £425,000 Guide Price*An extremely well-presented four bedroom detached family house*Two reception rooms both overlooking the landscaped west facing enclosed rear garden*Extensive refurbishment within the last six years including the updating of the kitchen, cloakroom, family bathroom, en-suite shower room together with...
- £585,000 Guide Price*An exceptional four double bedroom, detached family house*Large kitchen/dining/family room, Triple aspect lounge with French doors onto an enclosed west facing rear garden*Generous sized principal bedroom with en-suite shower room*Parking and a double garage*No onward chain.
- £375,000 Guide Price*An extended two double bedroom, detached bungalow*Through sitting room/dining room with a central wood burning stove dividing the two areas*Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room in addition to a separate family bathroom*Off road parking and a generous size enclosed rear garden.
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D