Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
- £385,000 Guide Price*A well-proportioned three bedroom detached family house*Generous sized triple aspect kitchen/dining room*Two additional reception rooms including a double glazed garden room/conservatory overlooking the enclosed gardens*En-suite wet room shower to the principal bedroom*No onward chain.
- £275,000 Guide Price*A characterful three bedroom period cottage*Good sized sitting room with an inglenook fireplace and multi-fuel stove*Kitchen/dining room with access onto an enclosed rear garden*Attractive village setting approximately 3 miles from Frome
- £550,000 Offers in Excess of* An individual four bedroom detached house with annexe potential*Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room in addition to a generous size family bathroom with bath and separate shower*Three receptions in addition to a large workshop with potential to create a self-contained annexe*Ample parking, ...
- £275,000 Guide Price* A striking contemporary two bedroom two storey semi-detached house*Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with access onto an enclosed south facing rear garden*Two double sized bedrooms to the first floor in addition to a family bathroom*Two allocated parking spaces* To be completed in Spring 2021
- £375,000 Guide Price*A contemporary conversion creating a spacious three double bedroom two storey semi-detached house*Open-plan kitchen/dining room*Ground floor shower room*Three double sized bedrooms to the first floor and a family bathroom*Option to use the ground floor lounge as an additional bedroom*Enclosed south...
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D