Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- £450,000 Guide Price*An exceptional, extended four bedroom detached family home*Three reception rooms including a recently built orangery which has access onto a well-stocked westerly facing rear garden*Four bedrooms (principal with an en-suite shower room)* Established cul-de-sac setting on the Bath side of the town
- £449,500 Guide Price*A good sized four bedroom detached family house*Large dual aspect lounge/dining room*Three double sized bedrooms with the prinicipal bedroom having an en-suite bathroom*Enclosed landscaped rear garden, parking and a single garage* No onward chain.
- £465,000 Guide Price*A substantial three double bedroom detached family house*Quiet cul-de-sac setting within this popular village*Two main reception rooms in addition to a garden room accessed off the double garage*Scope to create a fourth bedroom*No onward chain.
- £850,000 Guide Price*A substantial five bedroom detached family house with gardens and grounds of 3.27 acres*Three principal reception rooms in addition to a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with large Aga. Various outbuildings including a triple garage, stables and covered stores*Swimming pool with changing room, bar a...
- £415,000 Guide Price*An exceptional five bedroom detached family house*Small cul-de-sac setting on the outskirts of the town*Substantial kitchen/dining/family room which spans the entire width of the property and has two double French doors onto the garden*Four double sized bedrooms (one with an en-suite bathroom and ...
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D