Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
- £299,500 Guide Price*An exceptional three bedroom detached modern house*Stylish kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and ceramic tiled floor*Master bedroom with en-suite shower room*Corner plot location*Landscaped garden and single garage with additional parking for two plus cars.
- £300,000 Offers in Excess of*A well-presented,modern,three bedroom semi-detached house*Attractive cul-de-sac setting within the catchment for Trinity and Oakfield schools*Second floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe*Single garage,parking space*No onward chain.
- £235,000 Default*A very well presented three bedroom end of terrace house*Modernised within the last two years including the replacement of the fitted kitchen and bathroom suite*Enclosed south east facing rear garden landscaped with a wooden decking area and pergola*Single garage and parking space.
- £400,000 Offers in Excess of*A good sized three double bedroom,detached bungalow* Outstanding views towards Nunney and beyond* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances*Living room with patio doors on to a large decking area*Parking,carport,single garage and separate workshop/store*No onward chain.
- £300,000 Offers in Excess of*A very well presented three bedroom modern bungalow*Recently re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances*Two reception rooms including a generous sized living room with double glazed patio doors onto a landscaped rear garden*Far reaching views to the rear towards Orchardleigh*No onward chain.
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D