Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
- £325,000 Guide Price*An extended three bedroom bungalow *Two generous sized double bedrooms in addition to an extended single bedroom with access to a conservatory*Cloakroom in addition to a main bathroom with thermostatic shower*Spacious first floor bedroom with scope (subject to the usual consent) to create an en-sui...
- £225,000 Guide Price*An extremely well-presented two bedroom modern house*Living room with French doors onto a landscaped rear garden*Cul-de-sac setting on the edge of the town*Single garage with power, light and electric opening door together with a single parking space to the front.
- £475,000 Guide Price*A good-sized three-bedroom detached bungalow tucked away on the eastern outskirts of the town*Well-stocked attractive gardens situated to the north, south and west*Triple aspect living room with French doors and sliding doors onto two separate terraces*Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated ...
- £195,000 Guide Price*An exceptional one bedroom end of terrace house*Fitted kitchen with polished granite work surfaces and a slot-in electric cooker*Double sized bedroom to the first floor with adjacent bathroom* Two parking spaces* Well stocked enclosed garden.
- £440,000 Guide Price*A stylish three-storey four bedroom semi-detached town house*Spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with large sliding doors onto an enclosed rear garden*First floor living room and adjacent principal bedroom with en-suite shower room*Two further double size bedrooms and a fourth single in a...
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D