Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
- £450,000 Guide Price*A detached cottage requiring complete renovation/conversion*Planning consent being sought for conversion into two, three bedroom cottages*West facing plot amounting to approximately 1/3 acre*Attractive semi-rural location within the village of Corsley.
- £295,000 Guide Price*A two bedroom double bedroom semi-detached bungalow requiring general updating and modernisation*upvc sealed double glazed windows and gas fired central heating to radiators*South east facing rear garden*Off road parking and space (subject to the usual consent) for a single garage*No onward chain.
- £525,000 Guide Price*A substantial four bedroom detached period house*Two main receptions in addition to a newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with folding doors onto the garden*Parking and double garage with electric car charging point*Well stocked gardens to the east and south of the property with far reaching view t...
- £450,000 OIRO*A charming three bedroom, three storey period house*Two reception rooms including a sitting room with a wood burning stove and French doors onto the rear garden* 60'x 30'garden laid mainly to lawn and with a shed and summer house*En-suite shower room to the principal bedroom*No onward chain.
- £550,000 Guide Price*An exceptional four bedroom detached house*Village location with rural views*Large principal bedroom to the second floor with en-suite shower room in addition to a first floor guest bedroom with en-suite facilities*High specification fitted kitchen with polished granite work surfaces and integrate...
- £375,000 Guide Price*A generous sized three bedroom, three storey semi-detached house*Open plan kitchen/dining/living room with large sliding doors onto an east facing rear garden. Two double bedrooms to the first floor in addition to a family bathroom*Second floor principal bedroom with en-suite dressing area and show...
- £170,000*A spacious one bedroom first floor flat *Ideal first time purchase or investment*Large living room with kitchen area and measures 21'7"x15'5"*Fitted units with polished granite work surfaces and an integrated washer/drier, oven, hob and extractor*Allocated single parking space*Convenient ...
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D