Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- £300,000 Guide PriceA well designed extended three bedroom house*Two good sized reception rooms and a comprehensively fitted kitchen with integrated appliances*Master bedroom with a"secret" en-suite shower room*Ample off road parking including an additional single space a short distance from the house. Genero...
- £249,000 Guide PriceA well-presented three bedroom house*Cul-de-sac location within the catchment for the Trinity and Oakfield Schools, Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher and a large range cooker*Bathroom re-fitted approximately 2 years ago *South east facing landscaped rear garden garden*Single garage a...
- £225,000 Guide Price*A well-presented three-bedroom modern house* Stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast room with oven and hob*Valliant combination boiler replaced approximately 2 years ago*Enclosed rear garden with direct access into a single garage with parking spaces in front.
- £750,000 Guide Price*A characterful detached former Weavers cottage dating from the 17th century*Self-contained ground floor annexe incorporating a double sized bedroom, wet room shower and adjacent sitting room in addition to two further principle reception rooms*Comprehensively fitted kitchen with polished granite wo...
- £247,500 Guide Price* A three bedroom family house*Generous sized lounge/dining room*Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated oven and hob*Enclosed south east facing rear garden*Catchment for the Trinity and Oakfield schools* Single garage and parking space.
- £300,000 Guide PriceA charming three bedroom cottage situated within the popular Trinity conservation area of Frome*Well planned accommodation incorporating a sitting room and separate kitchen/dining off*Off road parking for one car*Enclosed rear courtyard garden.
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D