Welcome to cAllisters Estate Agents
Having been established in Frome for nearly 25 years our experienced staff have over 60 collective years’ worth of experience working in this fabulous town.
We pride ourselves on professionalism, market knowledge and the ability to establish a client’s needs and then endeavouring to go the extra mile to meet those requirements.
The foundation of our business is built upon traditional values which we believe to be paramount combined with the latest technology utilising such features such as aerial photography, virtual tours, enhanced property portal listings and whatever exciting and pioneering ideas await us.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we adhere to a strict code of conduct in the way that we conduct our business ensuring a fair and professional service is experienced by everyone that we deal with.
We are members of the Approved Code Trading Standards scheme which means we have agreed to provide good standards of service, including clear information before a contract is signed, and a clear complaints procedure.
Put us to the test, we believe you will notice an approach which is refreshingly different.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- £395,000 Guide Price* A classic three double bedroom Victorian town house*Two reception rooms (both with fireplaces) in addition to a kitchen/breakfast/family room*Improved over the last six years including the addition of upvc sealed double glazed sliding sash windows and a Worcester Bosch combination boiler*Enclosed ...
- £400,000 Offers in Excess of*An individual three double bedroom detached bungalow*Semi-rural location with outstanding views towards Frome, Longleat and beyond*Non-traditional wooden construction with scope (subject to the usual planning consent) to be extended or altered*No onward chain.
- £289,995 Guide Price*A well-presented three bedroom detached house within this residential area on the outskirts of the town* Dual aspect living room with French doors onto an enclosed landscaped garden*Dual aspect kitchen/breakfast with integrated oven and hob*Downstairs cloakroom in addition to a family bathroom and ...
- £300,000 Offers in Excess of* A good sized three double bedroom semi-detached house* Two reception rooms including a sitting room with a wood burning stove* Scope to be extended either outwards or into the roof space* Ample parking, single garage and enclosed landscaped rear garden* Semi rural location * No onward chain.
- £475,000 Guide Price* A substantial four bedroom detached family house*Large enclosed rear garden laid mainly to patio, lawn and shrubs*Two reception rooms (open fire to the living room) in addition to a kitchen/dining room*Convenient location on the Bath side of the town.
- £450,000 Guide Price*An exceptional, extended four bedroom detached family home*Three reception rooms including a recently built orangery which has access onto a well-stocked westerly facing rear garden*Four bedrooms (principal with an en-suite shower room)* Established cul-de-sac setting on the Bath side of the town
McAllisters were wonderfully helpful and patient guiding me through the procedures of the sale. I am so glad that after purchasing my home through your agency 11 years ago I have received the same excellent service now as I did then.Ms P
I am very happy to recommend Jon and his team at McAllisters. They were very approachable and helpful at all stages of the sale of the property and they were always quick to respond to any of my queries.Mrs H
I found all the team at McAllisters to be extremely professional, reliable and very sensitive to my needs given the fact I was going through a very difficult divorce at the time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was completely updated on a regular basis until the sale eventually completed.Ms D